The team at Luxury Bazaar would love you to join us at the upcoming New York Antique Jewelry and Watch Show! And for our fans, we have a promo code to get the tickets for half-off. That makes it only $10 to visit the show over 4 days. It takes place July 20-23, at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., New York, N. Our promo code is only good for 200 of our fans, so please share this with anyone who’s interested in purchasing or just checking out a range of beautiful antique pieces of jewelry and luxury watches.
Brands range from Tiffany’s, Harry Winston, Patek Philippe, Van Cleef &Arpels, Cartier and more. Items range from rings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants, broaches, gemstones, watches and any other type of jewelry you can think of!
Please follow the instructions below to redeem our Promo Discount Code: NY5428-10
- Click this link: www.NYAntiqueJewelry.com
- Click “BUY TICKETS HERE“
- Under the “Purchase” section, enter Quantity in the General Admission quantity box..
- Click “Add to Cart“
- Delivery Method should say “E-Ticket“
- Click “Check Out“
- Enter your email address
- Answer “Yes” if you are already registered with tix.com and continue or “No” to create a password.
- If “No” selected, complete the “New Customer Registration Information” form and Click “Continue”
- Enter the “Promotional Discount Code” NY5428-10 in the “Discounts/Promotional Codes” box and click “APPLY”
- Enter payment method to complete order.
- IMPORTANT:Scroll down to section labeled: Delivery Method and click on the link titled: “E-TICKET - CLICK HERE” in the middle of the screen to open and print the e-ticket.
- The ticket is good for all days of the show. Keep the ticket for the duration of the show. Bypass the box office and present the ticket to the show entrance for scanning each day that you attend and enter the show directly. It is not necessary to visit the box office.
For more info on this event, please visit NYAntiqueJewelry.com
For a recap of last year’s New York Antique Jewelry and Watch Show, check out the video below: